The image below provides the standard College of Law address to be used in connection with your credit card, the suite number is specific to the user:

To make a change to my University credit card information  (such as name changes, address/phone/email changes, default chartstring changes):

Complete the Account Information Change form and email indicating the changes that need to be made in the body of your email. The budget manager will approve and submit the form to the JPMC team by email at Please reach out to JPMC directly with any questions. 

  • No labels