Linking to a PDF
- First, upload the PDF to which you wish to link. Click Content – Files – File Manager
- On the following page, click Filter by Directory, choosing Documents.
- Click Upload File and Browse to the desired PDF, clicking Open after selecting, followed by clicking Upload File. You can edit the file to change the name or ? and then Save, if needed.
- Back in the File Manager, copy the link under File Name (RIGHT click the link, Copy Link Location).
- Navigate to desired location for the link, in a page to which you have access. Highlight the desired link location, in this case the word "here". Click into the URL box and paste the copied link from the step above and add a Title. Click Update Link