The information below is intended for College of Law audiences only.
Successfully Repaying Your Student Loans
The Office of Financial Aid is committed to helping students understand their loans and develop a successful repayment strategy. To learn the basics of loan repayment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page to get started.
We also have tools to help you keep track of all the details:
- Six Things You Should Know About Federal Student Loan Repayment [PDF]—simplifies loan repayment
- Loan Repayment Strategy Guide [PDF]—details about all the options
Have more questions about loan repayment or need to make a loan repayment plan?
- Contact Financial Aid at email@example.com or 315.443.1962 with any questions.
- Request a one-on-one in-person appointment with an Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®) from AccessLex Institute. Visit our Upcoming Events from AccessLex Institute for upcoming dates and details.
- Request a one-on-one online appointment at any time with an Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®) through AccessLex Institute. Current students can use the MAX Coaching tool through their free MAX account; prospective students and alumni can use the AccessConnex by AccessLex tool on AccessLex.org.