Please follow the steps below in order to expedite payment to the vendors:
- Prior to the services being provided, the department should have the vendor complete the FORM Photography Videography Services Agreement.
- When the vendor sends the approved form back to you, please complete the Intake Form v. 1.1 outlining the details of the event/service.
- Please make sure to include the chartstring being used for the expense in the blank cell on the bottom right side of the form.
Dear Comptroller's Office,
Please see the attached intake form and Photography/Videography Services Agreement for [VENDOR NAME] for review and signature. The estimated expense of $$$ will be paid by the College of Law [fund-dept-program-560505-mycode if applicable] and the signed services agreement is also attached. Please let me know if you require additional information to approve.
4. The Comptroller will send back the approved form for your records, which indicates the the vendor can proceed with the service.
5. Once you receive the final invoice, the approved agreement should be included with the PR and final invoice for payment and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There may be an instance where a contract has to be approved online. The same steps should be followed as above, however the link to the website/contract should be provided in the email message rather than an attached agreement (along with the intake form and event details)..
Questions regarding the process can be directed to COL Marketing and Communications or email@example.com.