As required by the Physical Plant, an approved requisition must be completed and uploaded when requesting their service, ie: a Billed Service (such as custodial and furniture moves). As outlined in the section Requisitions (PR), please complete the template as follows:
Please make sure to complete all sections in the requisition:
- Requisition Number - A unique requisition number must be added to the form (this number will replace 000000 on the form and in the file name) when submitting for a direct payment.
- Please reach out to email@example.com to have a range of PR numbers assigned for your use. Or you may use a requisition number from any hardcopy PR’s you may have in your possession.
- Requisition Date -Date of submission
- Charge to Account Numbers - enter chartstring . If using sponsored funds, submitter should also include the project tail.
- This can also be split into two lines, but associated amount for each line must be listed.
- Attach any special approvals supporting the chartstring designation to the email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. This does not need to be merged with the requisition.
- If restricted funds are used, then the requisition will need to be approved by Restricted Accounting (Fund 15) prior to uploading to the Physical Plant.
- Requested By - name of Employee Submitting the request and their extension
- Hand-Written Approval - Budget Office Approval and can only be completed by a University authorized signer.
- Vendor Name and Number - enter Physical Plant
- Requesting Department - enter the department name and address
- Total Cost- list the total amount due, estimate or TBD
- Detailed Business purpose - this is essential and must answer who, what, when, where and why.
- The file naming convention for PRs as directed by Disbursements is:
- “Requisition 123456 Physical Plant Event XYZ 7/1/23” (this is the PR number, vendor name, event details)
Submit the completed PR and related attachments to email@example.com for approval. Once approved, Budget will email you the approved PR for you to coordinate with Restricted Accounting (if applicable) and Law Facilities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Law Facilities will upload the approved PR to they physical plant form as the official service request.