- Wireless Printing for Windows using SURA
- Wireless Printing for macOS (Mavericks 10.9 and above)
- Wireless Printing for macOS - NetID Password change
- Law Library Print Job Release
The College of Law offers wireless printing to 2 public printers located in the Law Library. Wireless printing is available to Law students only.
The printers are in the following locations:
- Law Library 1st floor (140 )
- Law Library 2nd floor (240)
Click on one of the Links below for instructions to install the printers on your computer.
If you changed your NetID password and can no longer print on your Mac laptop, follow the instructions below.
For information about the College of Law Library Print Release, please use the guide(s) below.