Currently this page is under construction.
HOW DO I KEEP TRACK OF CHANGES?
STEP 1. Put the ALL pages you want to be informed about on your WATCH LIST
- LOGIN to the Wiki (using NETID)
- At top of page tabs one of which says WATCH
- When you want to watch a page, click to that page and then click on the watch tab. This puts this page on your watch list.
STEP 2. If you want to informed by email when a change has been made to your page.
- Make sure you are logged into the wiki
- At the top of the page you will see MY PREFERENCES click on that
- On the MY PREFERENCES page you will need to read the first page. Add your wmail address and then click the box that says you want to be alterted when a page on your watchlist has changed. Once you have entered that info, click the SAVE button.
ONCE YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE EMAIL THAT SAYS A CHANGE HAS BEEN MADE, HOW CAN I TELL WHAT HAS CHANGED?
- Go to the Main Page of the Wiki
- At the Top of the page see the words MY WATCHLIST and click on them
- This page lists recent changes to your watch list pages listed by date. At the end of each page title you will see (diff) If you click there you will see what the difference is between the old page and the new page.
Help Editing a page. You can Format text using wiki Markup. This consists of normal characters which have a special function in a wiki.
To format a word in italic surround it by 2 single quotes
To format a word in bold surround it by 3 single quotes
(Yes to do both, use 5 single quotes)
At the beginning of a line you can make different headings Surround a level 1 heading by 2 equal signs
A level 2 heading has 3 === surrounding it
And so on
To make a bullet list preface the term by an asterisk
To make a bulleted indented list use a double asterisk
For a numbered list use the number sign as a preface
- The first thing
- The second thing
Preformatted text is done with a space at the beginning of the line.
Help creating a page
Help - I have comments I want to voice.