Table of Contents
The Libraries computer workstations require a NetID and password log in and are reserved at all times for those with an SU/ESF I.D. card or alumni card (SU students, faculty, staff, alumni and spouses/partners/dependents).
Any library patron may access the library catalog through quick look-up stations located on floors 1-5 of Bird Library or request access to the government documents.
If you have a problem logging into a workstation, please check that your password is correct by visiting SU NetID Services.
Library IT manages over 130 PC and several Mac workstations in various library locations on campus.
- 1st Floor - Center of the Learning Commons and across from the Circulation desk.
- 2nd Floor - Next to the circular stairs and east of the current periodicals and newspapers.
- 3rd Floor - Past the service desk, by the stairwell.
- 4th Floor - Near the circular stairs and in the media listening/viewing area (west side, towards Schine).
- 2nd Floor - Room 208.
- 3rd Floor - Directly above the 2nd Floor Circulation desk.
Architecture Reading Room
- 3rd Floor - In the study room past the service desk.