Public Workstation Access
The Libraries' computer workstations require NetID log in and are reserved at all times for those with an SU/ESF I.D. card or alumni card (SU students, faculty, staff, alumni, and spouses/partners/dependents.)
Any library patron may access the library catalog through quick look-up stations located on floors 1-5 of Bird Library or request access to the government documents.
If you have a problem logging into a workstation, please check that your password is correct by visiting SU NetID Services.
Library IT manages over 130 PC and several Mac workstations in various library locations on campus.
- 1st Floor: Center of the Learning Commons
- 1st Floor: Across from the Circulation desk
- 2nd Floor: Next to the circular stairs
- 2nd Floor: East of the Current Periodicals and Newspapers
- 3rd Floor: Past the service desk
- 4th Floor: Near the circular stairs
- 4th Floor: By the media listening/viewing area (west side, towards Schine)
- 2nd Floor: Room 208
- 3rd Floor: Directly above the 2nd Floor Circulation desk
Architecture Reading Room
- 3rd Floor: In the study room past the service desk