Table of Contents
Syracuse University Libraries provides several options to patrons in order to receive remote assistance for various situations. For example:
- Library staff are available to help you virtually with research and basic technology support within Bird Library via Live Chat.
Library staff are able to provide remote desktop support via Microsoft Teams to library users. Some of the services we can assist with include:
- Printing assistance to libraries printers
- Wireless printing setup
- Large format printing assistance (Plotter)
- Assistance with remote connection to a libraries desktop computer
- Library reference staff are available to answer your questions and guide you to available resources via Ask Us.
For research consultations, you can also contact and make a virtual appointment with a subject librarian.