Lynda.com is an online library of high-quality video tutorials, created by industry professionals teaching a wide variety of software tools and skills. The full range of these tutorials are available to current faculty, students and staff, including ESF.
Enter Lynda.syr.edu in your web browser of choice and provide your Syracuse University NetId/Username and password. After successfully logging in a Lynda.com account will be automatically provisioned for you.
There is no direct charge for current students, faculty and staff to use the Lynda.com service.
Who can use it
Any active student, faculty or staff member, including ESF has full access to the Lynda.com library.
Why use it?
- Lynda.com offers thousands of courses ranging from Photoshop to programming.
- Courses are beginner to advanced.
- Closed captioning available on many courses.
- Create custom course playlists
- Available on computer, tablet & phone.
Adding Lynda.com Content to a Blackboard Course
Questions about Lynda.com?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance with any Lynda.com issues.