Follow the instructions below to configure your Kindle Fire to AirOrangeX.
Step 1 - Select AirOrangeX Wireless Network
NOTE: Click thumbnails to enlarge
- Open Settings and click on WiFi.
- Select AirOrangeX a configuration screen should open.
Step 2 - Change Wireless Settings
- Verify that the EAP method is PEAP.
- Under Phase 2 authentication select MSCHAPv2.
- Leave CA Certificate and User Certificate as unspecified.
- Enter NetID in Identity.
- Leave Anonymous Identity blank.
- Enter Password
- Tap save.
The device may indicate that you have to go to a webpage for authentication; additionally, a X appears in the Wi-Fi pie slice indicator. This is normal, click to continue.
Step 3 - Verify Connection
The Wi-FI icon should appear as connected in the upper-right corner.
If your device is not seeing any of the SU wireless networks, or you simply can't connect to AirOrangeHelp, you may be having software or hardware related issues with the device. We recommend contacting the ITS Service Center for further assistance.
If the device will not complete the authentication step, please verify your credentials on our NetID self-service page.
Be sure the date and time are correctly configured.