Once connected, students can:Students who live in Syracuse University residential facilities on North and South campuses can connect to the Internet either through SU's wired (Ethernet) network or through the wireless AirOrangeX network.
- Send and receive e-mail
- Use Instant Messenger
- Access the SU Web site and SU Web-based services, such as MySlice and Blackboard
- Access the World Wide Web
- Participate in the online gaming community
- Access personal Web pages and files stored on the SU network
- Connect to SU Library resources