SURA is a tool provided by Syracuse University to automatically configure a Windows PC to securely connect to university resources via Virtual Private Network (VPN). Using SURA you can access University network drives (H drive), connect to SU's VPN (virtual private network), use network printers at SU, and access your email via a web client.
NOTE: Staff/faculty may require training and departmental approval for certain functionality such as accessing shared network drives and/or connecting to a dedicated PC through a remote desktop connection.
Tips and troubleshooting information for SURA and remote connections:
- Connect Remotely to a Network Drive on OSX 10.6.8 or later.
- Manually add a printer and printer driver through SURA in Windows
- SURA Error 623 - Could not find phone book entry
- SURA Installation Errors and Resolutions for Windows
- SURA Utility for Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
- VPN for OSX 10.6 or Later