Students wishing to access the Adobe Fonts collection, Adobe Spark or Behance in the Newhouse computer labs, must log in with their own personal Adobe ID (free or paid).
The Adobe Cloud Services are currently not accessible to students who use their Federated ID to sign into the Adobe Creative Cloud software.
Creating a Free Adobe Account
NOTE: If you already have a personal Adobe ID, you do not need to create a new one.
- Adobe account can be created in the following ways:
- Visit the Adobe ID Sign Up webpage.
- In the Creative Cloud application, or after opening up and Adobe application for the first time, underneath the sign in field, click on the link to "Get an Adobe ID"
- At the Sign Up page, enter the appropriate information and use a personal email address. It is not recommended to use your SYR.EDU email address. Using a personal email address will avoid issues with your Adobe Federated ID that is associated with your SU email.
- Once you have created your personal Adobe ID, sign in to the Creative Cloud program or by launching an Adobe application using your newly created Adobe ID.
Accessing Adobe Fonts
- After logging in with your personal Adobe ID, to access the Adobe Fonts, at the upper right in the menu bar, click on the Creative Cloud icon, and choose the Fonts tab.
- In the Fonts tab, click on the Browse Fonts button to access the Adobe font collection.
The Fonts tab will also display any fonts that you have activated previously.