In this video we take you through the simple process of loading paper into the copier.
White paper always goes into “Tray One”. Looking at the front of the printer, this is the tray on the left.
Open the tray drawer by pushing the button on the upper left corner of the tray.
Load paper to the tray one ream at a time. When filling the tray with white paper please fill the tray completely. This tray will hold up to 5 reams of paper.
Close the tray and you are ready to make copies.
- When you wish to print on color paper, you must load Tray 2 with the color paper that you want to use.
- Color paper always goes into “Tray Two”. Looking at the front of the printer, this tray is on the right.
- Open the tray drawer by pushing the button on the upper right corner of the tray.
- Load paper to the tray one ream at a time.
- Close the tray.
- Make sure you choose Tray Two fro the paper select menu on the touch screen.
- When you are done printing, open the drawer and TAKE OUT the remaining paper left in that tray.
If there is no paper to be found in the copy room, or if you have any problems, with the copier when you are using it, please visit 318 Newhouse 3 or call 315-443-4004 to report the problem.