Logging into the Canon copiers located in the Newhouse mailrooms
- On the touch screen tap the empty text area next to “User Name”
- Using the keyboard on the right side of the printer, type your netid or the username of the account you will be making copies with. When you are finished press “OK” on the screen or enter on the keyboard.
- Next on the touch screen tap the empty area next to “Password”.
- Using the keyboard, type the password for the user name you logged in with. Press “OK” on the screen or enter on the keyboard.
- Once you have entered the username and password, press the “Login” button on the touch screen to access the copiers functions.
Please note, passwords with commas or periods are not recognized by the copier.
If you have any problems with the copier when you are using it, please visit 318 Newhouse 3 or call 315-443-4004 to report the problem.