Windows 10 Microsoft's latest operating system and will be familiar and easy to use. It has lots of similarities to Windows 7 including the return of the Start menu and removal of the tile interface as it's own environment.
Get Started with Windows 10
Once you've upgraded, you'll need to learn how to get around the operating system. Windows 10 is full of new features and improvements. Click the link below to view the Microsoft tutorial for the feature or function you'd like to learn about.
- What's New
- Search and Help
- Setting Things Up
- Get Connected
- Windows Hello
- Microsoft Edge
- Xbox App
- Personalization and Settings
- Saving and Syncing Content
- Apps and Notifications
- Continuum and Touch
- Ease of Access
Connecting to AirOrangeX Wireless Network
Please follow our guide to connecting Windows 10 to AirOrangeX.
Windows 10 Support
Below you will find support pages to assist with common interactions with Windows 10.
- Disable Internet Connection Sharing in Windows 10
- Enable Firewall in Windows 10
- Taking Screenshots on Windows 10 - Using the Snipping Tool and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Turn on Automatic Updates in Windows 10