Orange Tracker Images
Below are some images to assist with visualizing potential workflow within Orange Tracker.
Utilizes your Syracuse University username and password.
Dashboards are your default login location. You can have your own dashboards or shared dashboards.
You can use the create button to manually create tickets in any project you have access to do so. The fields (both required and not required) can be customized by project and for each ‘Issue Type’ within the project.
Some key areas within a ticket:
- Toolbar – Allows you to edit, comment, manage the workflow, add files, and much more within a ticket.
- People – Indicates who is associated to a ticket, the reporter or requester, the assignee (who is working on the ticket) and anyone who is ‘watching’ a ticket (assigned by consultants or project managers in the project)
- Attachments – Any files attached to the ticket.
- Issue Links – Internal and/or external tickets linked to the ticket.
- Sub-Task – Tasks internal to the project that are associated to the ticket in order to complete the task.
- Activity – Location for all logged information, including comments and any actions taken during the ticket including status changes, assignments, etc.
Located in the toolbar, the file attachment window allows you to search for attachments either via your computers file or by drag and drop.
The search window allows you to search for tickets using any combination of parameters within the project(s). They can be saved for future viewing or to be utilized for dashboards.
Reporting and Statuses
View real time data in a dashboard or have email reports sent directly to project participant with defined search parameters and frequency.