If you are a member of the physics community in ANY capacity (undergrad, grad, faculty, staff, etc), and you think you have contracted COVID-19, please do the following:
- Notify the Department Chair, (email@example.com) via email.
- If you are doing research, contact your research advisor and let them know.
- Fill out the daily health evaluation form, so SU has a record of your concern that you have COVID-19: https://syracuseuniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6A3qntwF470qE1T
- Stay home and quarantine. You cannot come to campus if you think you might have COVID-19.
- Go to get a COVID-19 test. You can go between 9am to 5pm at the Syracuse Community Health Center. https://www.schcny.com You do not need an appointment to get a test there. It is a drive-through or walk-up facility. 819 Salina St. Syracuse, NY
- Make a list of all places you went to and people you contacted in the past week to help if you have to talk to contact tracers from a positive test.
- Please fill out this form for the department: https://forms.gle/3ituyEMcoVUiwMnM8 (make sure you are logged in to google drive using your Syracuse credentials).