User Name: syras
Select 'Manage Forms':
Select 'Search', and click 'Load Saved search plan', and continue (You can create a new search with new criteria, but I have created an all encompassing one listed under "Physics- Scores and Background"
Change to and from dates to fit the search, example below:
- “Search” on left bar
- Check “load saved…” and in drop down, choose “Physics Submitted”
- Change dates to and from.
- Hit “Search” button on bottom
- In file page, click “Print” button on top.
- Keep “that are checked” in the drop down, and PDF file checked
- You’ll need to check the box in front of each applicant, one at a time.
- Only print it to PDF if it satisfies the conditions for admission requirements.
- Hit “download PDF” after printing individual file.
- Save as “Last Name, First Name App 2020” all to one folder we can both view
- Check off if you printed it on list
- **make sure you remember to un-check the prior one before moving on to the next file. If the document title shows up as SYR_### instead of a name, then you accidently check off two applications at once.