Approved independent study forms go directly to Registrar.
Approved petition to faculty for grad students go to grad school
Transfer credit petitions are to be reviewed by Undergraduate Director. Approved petitions go to the student's home college.

ArchitectureStudent Services, 201 Slocum
Arts & Sciences203A/B Tolley Humanities Building

EngineeringStudent Record’s Office, College of Engineering, 130 Link Hall

FalkStudent services, 300 MacNaughton Hall

ManagementStudent Records office, School of Management, 721 University
College of Professional Studies700 University Ave, Suite
ESFRegistrar’s Office, Bray Hall in Room
Newhouse Student records office, 316 Newhouse 3

VPA Student Records office, 200 Crouse College

EducationAcademic and Student Services, 111 Waverly Ave, Suite 230

I-schoolStudent Records Office, 114 Hinds Hall

Grad students: Depending on the form, either the Grad School (304 Lyman, or the Registrar’s Office (106 Steele Hall,

  • No labels