- This event takes place usually the 1st Thursday in December as determined by Chair. At The Inn Complete from 5 – 8pm. We order food and open bar.
- Make reservation for Inn Complete in January with Campus Catering (email@example.com)
- In September (or thereabouts) send SU Catering a draft menu and ask for estimate
- Review menu and have Chair approve
- Contact catering if there are changes you would like to request:
- Discuss any changes in venue set up: Table arrangement with individual table set up preferred for better flow
- Food brought out in two shifts so there is food left for late arrivals.
- Bring plastic bags for leftover food
- Administrative Assistant could go early if needed to oversee set up. If Admin. Assistant needs to leave before the end of event; she/he should check a few people to make sure that someone would be there to see that all food is gone. The staff will not stop us from taking leftovers but they cannot supply baggies.
After the event, take a moment to see what food went fast, what went slow, and make note of changes for next year. The notes are located on the Administrative Assistant drawer (Events folders)
Leftover food will be tossed if not taken.
Try to vary the food from year to year – keeping the big items standard and varying the “sides”