1. Have the speaker complete a W-9 Form. The GSO will need the original, signed form. Copies, scans, and faxes of the W-9 are not sufficient.
  2. Complete the Department Worksheet to determine if an employee should be paid as a Non-Employee.
  3. Complete the Request for Payment of Professional Services by Non-Employees Form if your speaker is receiving an honorarium.
  4. Submit the packet to: Compensation Administration,  Human Resources, Skytop Office Bldg.