*Hitman Pro is an anti-malware program that scans the computer for malware then uploads suspect files to the "cloud" for analysis.*
Table of Contents
Hitman Pro requires an active internet connection to function.
Hitman PRO is a computer program to detect and remove adware, spyware, viruses and other malware using extensive behavioural analysis and cloud computing. First it detects viruses and other files that have a suspicious behaviour (behaviour analysis) and sends them then to the scan cloud via the Internet. The malicious files are detected in the scan cloud where these are removed by Hitman Pro. Hitman Pro uses NOD32 Antivirus, Avira AntiVir, Prevx, G DATA Anti-Virus and a-squared Anti-Malware to detect malicious software. As the various virus scanners are not installed on the local computer, but in the scan cloud on Internet, there is a very low system load. This technology is called ¿cloud computing¿ and is possible using behavioural analysis that can differentiate legitimate from malicious software.
- Download application from http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro
- Launch application from download location, click "Settings".
- Uncheck the "Scan computer daily during startup" option. Click "Ok".
- Click "Next". Accept license terms.
- Wait for scan to complete. Scans typically take 5-20 minutes.
- Hitman Pro will display infections as they are found during the scan. When the scan is complete, click the "Next" button that appears.
- Click "Activate free license". This license is valid for 30 days. Click next.
- Hitman Pro will then remove all found infections. Click "Next", then "Reboot" (if applicable).