You can only install Microsoft Office Mobile on Android touch-enabled smartphones running version 4.0 or later. Currently, a version for Android tablets is not available.
To install the app, do the following:
1) Open the play store and sign in with your Google account if prompted
2) Search for "Microsoft Office Mobile for Android"
3) Select "Microsoft Office Mobile"
4) Select "Install" and then "Accept and Download" when prompted. The app will now install and may take several minutes
5) Once the app is installed, open it.
6) Scroll through the intro screens and then select "Getting Started"
7) Sign in using your SU email address (email@example.com)
8) If prompted, select "Organizational Account"
9) When prompted for the password, enter your netid password.
10) The app will finish activating. You'll see a screen with sample documents when activation is complete.