Office 365 ProPlus
For more information on the Office 365 ProPlus program, visit Office 365 ProPlus
Microsoft offers three office apps that are designed specifically for the iPad: Word for iPad, Excel for iPad, PowerPoint for iPad. Each iPad app is installed separately. If you have a 3rd generation or higher iPad, you have the option to install "Microsoft Office Mobile" instead, which installs mobile versions of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint using a single interface. The iPad must be running iOS 7.0 or later.
To install Word for iPad, Excel for iPad, or PowerPoint for iPad, do the following:
1) Go to the app store on the iPad (you'll need to use your iTunes account)
2) Select "Search" and set the filter along the top to "iPad only"
3) Enter the name of the app you'd like to install (Word for iPad, Excel for iPad, PowerPoint for iPad)
3) Select the "Free" button and a circle will appear that will show the progress of the install. The install make take several minutes. When the install is done, the button will change to "Open"
4) Select the "Open" button and you will be prompted to sign in. Sign in to activate the install using your SU email address (email@example.com) as the email address.
OneDrive Not Available in Office ProPlus at SU
As you activate/install the app(s), information about saving to OneDrive may display. SU accounts do not include OneDrive at this time. After you install the app, you can use the "Add a Place" feature to connect the app to OneDrive using a personal account. You can also use the "share" feature to email documents as an attachment.
5) If prompted to select the "Microsoft Account" or "Organizational Account" select "Organizational Account"
6) Enter your netid password when prompted for a password.
7) You will be asked whether you want to send information to Microsoft or not. Select whichever option you prefer.
The app should now be activated and ready for use.