Table of Contents
General Social Networking Guidelines
- Be aware of your online identity. This includes information that other people post about you, so be active to understand how you are represented.
- Publish information only that you are comfortable with people reading. Once it is posted, it really can't be "taken back".
- Learn how to protect yourself using privacy options. Only 'add friends' that you know and trust, others could be phishing.
- Avoid clicking unexpected links coming from people you do not know.
- As with all online activity, protect your username and password!