SU Accounts and IDs
Page tree

*Instructions on how to obtain an ECS account for engineering students.

Table of Contents


Students enrolled in the College of Engineering and Computer Science (ECS) need to obtain an ECS computing account for college-specific computing services, including ECS computer lab access and ECS specialized software applications.


To obtain an ECS computing account, the student must be pursuing an ECS major or enrolled in an ECS course.

ECS computing accounts can be obtained through the ECS Computing and Information Technology Group (CIT) Click HERE