- In Outlook, click New Items. Choose Meeting.
2. Either type the name of the room and click it once it populates OR click on the Search button to the right.
3. In the Search box that appears, click on the Directory with your email address in it and select All Folders.
4. In the Search box type the room name (ex. Warehouse 401). Highlight the correct room name when it populates, click Resource at the bottom.
5. In the Untitled – Meeting window, click Scheduling at the top to see the availability of that room.
6. If it is not booked for the time needed you can then click Appointment to add your attendees in the To… field, fill out the details in Subject and click Send.
7. If there is a conflict with another meeting, your invite will be declined from the room once it’s sent.