- In Outlook, click New Items. Choose Meeting.
2. Click the To... box.
3. In the Search box that appears, type the room name (ex. Warehouse 401).
4. Highlight the correct room name when it populates, click Required -> at the bottom, click OK.
5. In the Untitled - Meeting window, on the right side you will see the availability of that room. If it is not booked for the time needed you can then add your attendees in the To... field and fill out the details.
6. If there is a conflict with another meeting, your invite will be declined from the room.