As one of the oldest and consistently top-ranked programs in the country, our M.A. program provides more than just a chance to advance your scholarship. It provides access to a community of scholars, activists, and professionals seeking to make the world a more equitable and diverse place.
From Graduate Program Director Rachel Hall:
Welcome to the CRS Graduate Program site for current graduate students. We are delighted you are with us! At this site, you will find calendars, forms, links to funding and other resources, an anonymous suggestion box (that will be checked periodically), and more. If you would like something added to the site, please let me know. Find full resources on Answers.
Please come by or email if you have any concerns. We want to make your graduate school experience productive, invigorating, and even fun.
103 Sims Hall
- Graduate Student Manual
- General Information for CRS Graduate Student
- Exit Option Declaration Form
- Form for declaring your program exit option (Thesis, Comps), and listing potential thesis committee members.
- Program of Study Form
- Form for organizing and delivering details of study program
- Request for Examination Form
- Form for requesting examination in preparation for exiting the program
- “What You Need to Graduate” Information from SU Graduate School
- Helpful information from the Graduate School
- CRS Graduation Checklist
- Complete list of all forms and tasks to be completed for graduation
- Grad Orientation Presentation 2018 [PowerPoint 2250KB]
- CRS Consolidated Events Calendar [Google Calendar]
- Schiappa’s “Professional Development During Your Doctoral Education” [PDF 562KB]
- National Fellowship Opportunities
- CRS Graduate Student Handbook
CRS Travel Forms
Here are CRS Travel Forms and information about the CRS Travel Policy!
- CRS Conference Travel Policy
- Important things to know before you travel!
- Graduate Student Travel Funding Application [PDF 22KB]
- Form for requesting travel funding from CRS.
Other Travel Funding Opportunities
- VPA Funding Opportunities
- GSO Travel Grant
- This is a graduate student organization grant for conference travel.
Anonymous Suggestion Box
The CRS anonymous suggestion box deposits whatever is submitted to the Graduate Program Director. You can use this tool to anonymously raise any concerns you might have regarding the program!