Visual and Performing Arts
Page tree
  • Program of Study Form — this form must be filled out during your final semester in order for you to graduate.
  • Internal Admission Form — this form is used to apply to another graduate program at Syracuse University, to be completed concurrently or consecutively. Instructions and a link to the form can be found on our Internal Applicants page.
  • Petition to Faculty Form — this form is used to transfer credits, petition a course to count toward your degree, or to withdraw from a course.
  • Independent Study Form — this form is used to propose an independent study course. The form will be filled out in conjunction with the faculty member you will work with throughout the semester.