Congratulations on submitting your First Term Enrollment Selection (FTES) form! This is what will happen next…
- In July, the Office of Academic and Career Advising will build your class schedule for the fall semester based on the information you provided in the FTES form.
- You will have access to view your class schedule in MySlice beginning Monday, August 2, 2021.
- As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, the University is currently reviewing and monitoring various events and activities for the upcoming semester. Please visit the Syracuse Welcome Guide for updated information on orientation activities.
- Schedule changes can be made with the Office of Academic and Career Advising on Saturday, August 28, 2021 and Sunday, August 29, 2021.
- The first day of classes for the fall semester is Monday, August 30, 2021.
- Don’t forget to check your @syr.edu email regularly.