*These directions are for SU-owned Macintosh computers connected to the SU network via wired connection or SUAD.
*All corresponding drivers for campus printers are pre-installed on each machine.
1. Under System Preferences, Printers & Scanners click on the (+) button.
2. From the Add Printer window, click on Default. A list of campus printers will be available for you to choose from.
3. The text in each printer name is searchable. For instance, if you type in “VPA” in the search field, all VPA printers will be listed...
4. Select the desired printer. The “Name” field is editable. You may name the printer to anything that is identifiable to you.
5. Click the drop down menu for “Choose a Driver”, then click Select Software…
6. Search for the printer model number for quicker results. Select the model you’re looking for and hit OK.
7. Click Add
8. Click Configure if prompted and setup and optional settings (extra trays, duplex, memory, etc.).
9. Once you hit OK your printer should be installed.
You are now ready to print!
Faculty and staff jobs are not hold/release, jobs will print immediately.
Students printing to a VPA-Print printer will need to login to https://printing.syr.edu with their Net ID and password to release the print jobs and be charged against their available Papercut funds.
For more information please visit Printing at Syracuse University or scan the QR below.