You can use Echo360 desktop app to record your computer screen and webcam.
Students, staff, and faculty with a Syracuse email address can use Echo360 to create personal recordings.
Staff and faculty, please request IT at firstname.lastname@example.org to install the application on your work-issued computer.
- Go to echo360.org, enter your Syracuse email and log in with your NetID and password.
- Click on the gear icon (top right) > downloads > download and install Universal Capture: Personal.
- Open the application, and log in.
- Start the recording by clicking the red button.
- End the recording when finished.
- Wait for upload.
- Click to View.
- Edit, share, rename, copy, delete, download the recording.
- Find the recording link under share settings.