Item one has to be completed before the start of class. Refer to items two and three for in-class instruction. See item four to post a lecture recording to Blackboard. See item 5 for additional recommended Zoom settings.
Add a Zoom Online Class link in Blackboard
- Start a Zoom Class in Blackboard
- How to Conduct a Zoom Synchronous Classroom Lecture
- Post a Zoom Lecture Recording in Blackboard using Kaltura
- Note: Zoom cloud recordings started at the beginning of class are automatically uploaded to your Kaltura MyMedia library page. Access your library at video.syr.edu
- Zoom Online Class Recommended Settings
For assistance contact IT at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 315-443-2342, or double click on the Remote Support Button