There are two ways to generate a report from Polling.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Reports.
- In the Reports tab, click Meeting.
A list of upcoming and previous meetings will be generated. You can search by time range or by meeting ID.
- Next to Report Type, select Poll Report.
- In the drop-down menu below Report Type, select one of these options:
- Search by time range: Select a time range then click Search.
- Search by meeting ID: Enter the meeting ID and click Search.
- Click Generate in the last column. You can also use the check boxes to select multiple meeting then click Generate at the top.
Zoom will redirect you to the Report Queues tab where you can download the report as a CSV file.
- Sign in to your Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Settings.
- Select Recording, under Cloud Recording, scroll down and enable
- In the navigation menu, click Recordings. You will see a list of cloud recordings that you started.
- Adjust the date range and status, then search by host, meeting ID, topic, or keyword.
- Select the meeting you looking to get the report from.
- Here is the view you see with all the recordings.
- At the very bottom, you will see the Polling elements.
- Click the download icon to the right (highlighted in orange), this will generate a CSV file showing the results of the Poll. The file will be sent to your Downloads Folder.