How to assign calendar permissions to another user.
Table of Contents
Assign Calendar Permissions
- On the Home tab, select Calendar Permissions
- Select the Permissions tab if it is not already selected
- Select Add
- Type the name of the person you wish to add (e.g, doe, jane). Highlight the name that you want to add
- Click the Add button and the user's name will display underlined in the text box to the right
- Click Ok
- Under Permissions you can set the appropriate permissions for the user (e.g., Reviewer, Author, etc.)
- Click OK when you are finished selecting the permissions
|Create, read, modify, and delete all items, and create subfolders. Can change the permission levels that other people have for the folder.
|Create, read, modify, and delete all items and create subfolders.
|Create, read, modify, and delete all items.
|Create and read items, create subfolders, and modify and delete items and files that you create. (Does not apply to delegates.)
|Create and read items, and modify and delete items and files that you create.
|Create and read items s only.
|Read items only.
|Create items only. The contents of the calendar do not display.
|Free/Busy Time, Subject, Location
|See free/busy time as well as the subject and location of items. Cannot Create Files and can only read this basic information, not the full files.
|See free/busy time only.
|No permission. You cannot open the calendar.