Students, staff, and faculty with a Syracuse email address can use Zoom to create personal or group recordings.
Staff and faculty, please request IT at email@example.com to install the application on your work-issued computer.
2U faculty and students, please refer to Zoom at Syracuse University answers page for login information.
- STUDENTS- Download and install the desktop application. https://zoom.us/download
- Open the application, click on Sign in with SSO.
- Enter syracuseuniversity, Continue, and enter your NetID and password.
- Open zoom.us.app
- Turn on your camera and microphone, and invite participants if needed. Share screen and content.
- Click Record, Record to the Cloud.
- After you are finished, click Stop Recording.
Look in your Syracuse email inbox for the recording link. Please note that it may take a few minutes depending on the length of the recording.