To create a channel for your course:
Log into Kaltura MediaSpace, at the upper right, click the area that says Click Here To Login (), and then select .
Log in with your SU NetID and password.
Click your name, and then select .
- Name (required) – Enter the channel name to display on the Channels page.
- Description – Enter a summary of the channel content to display on the My Channels page.
- Tags – Enter a descriptive tag to use in searches.
Select one of the following three privacy options:
- Open - All logged in users can view and contribute content (contribution is not allowed for viewer-role users).
- Restricted - All logged in users can view content and only channel members can contribute content.
- Private - Only channel members can view and contribute content.
Review the following two channel options, and check the box(es) to enable them:
- : Select this option if you want to approve content uploaded by others before it is visible to users who can access the channel.
- Users can subscribe to the channel from the channel page
To save your channel settings, click .