Falk College

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Additional information and advising resources can be found on the Department of Public Health website Forms & Information (see links for health professional advising, pre-requisites for post-graduate clinical health programs, global diversity courses and additional resources- bottom of page). Links to academic forms (declaring a minor, petition to faculty, petition for transfer credit, and other academic forms) are posed on the Falk Students Services Office of the Registrar web site 

The student should complete the form on-line, print it, sign it, and take for additional signatures to the public health administrative assistant, Suite 344 White Hall. 


Center for Learning and Student Success: Provides learning resources (tutors, learning guides and tips for academic success); may also offer workshops on topics such as time management, test-taking, reading and note-taking strategies 

Office of Center for Disability ServicesResources (ODSCDR): Syracuse University values diversity and seeks to promote equal access to educational opportunities for all students. Students who believe that an accommodation for a disability is needed, should contact the Office of Disability Services, located at 804 University Avenue, room 309, or call 315-443-4498 for an appointment to discuss your needs and the process for requesting accommodations. ODS is responsible for coordinating disability-related accommodations.