Falk College

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


  1. A graduate student must complete a petition to be readmitted to their program. 
  2. The department chair must sign the petition. 
  3. The student must send the petition to the Office of Student Assistance, 306 Steele Hall. 


If a student believes s/he has been treated unfairly or inappropriately by the faculty, s/he should state this in writing to the department Chair or Director and request to meet with the faculty. For more more information on Grievance Procedures Policy visit  Falk College Academic Grievances website and  Syracuse University Policies website.  

Assistantships, Fellowships and Awards