ITS Learning Environments and Media Production
Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Picture of Link Hall

Built with six levels, two underground and four above. The basement and sub-basement were previously completed in 1954 during construction of William Lawyer Hinds Hall, then called Engineering building #1. At its dedication, Link Hall was the largest building on campus prior to the completion of Bird Library. The 2000 renovation created a new suite of state-of-the-art laboratories for environmental research on the fourth floor. The Link+ addition added five stories onto the north side of the building which housed research labs for both the engineering college and the Center of Excellence in Environmental and Engineering Systems. The addition included “green” elements such as natural daylight in the offices and carpeting of recycled materials.

 




Panel
borderColor#ed712b
bgColor#d9d9d9
borderWidth0
titleBGColor#ed712b
borderStylesolid

Link 058

Panorama of Link 058 from front of roomImage Removed


Panel
borderColor#ed712b
bgColor#d9d9d9
borderWidth0
titleBGColor#ed712b
borderStylesolid

Link 103

Panorama of Link 103 from front of roomImage Removed


Panel
borderColor#ed712b
bgColor#d9d9d9
borderWidth0
titleBGColor#ed712b
borderStylesolid

Link 105

Panorama of Link 105 from front of roomImage Removed


Panel
borderColor#ed712b
bgColor#d9d9d9
borderWidth0
titleBGColor#ed712b
borderStylesolid

Link 114

Panorama of Link 114 from front of roomImage Removed


Panel
borderColor#ed712b
bgColor#d9d9d9
borderWidth0
titleBGColor#ed712b
borderStylesolid

Link 200

panorama of link 200Image Modified



Panel
borderColor#ed712b
bgColor#d9d9d9
borderWidth0
titleBGColor#ed712b
borderStylesolid

Link 211

Panorama of Link 211 from front of roomImage Removed