Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

University approved travel can be placed on a university approved credit card where applicable. Direct physics department inquiries to 

Reimbursements for travel and employee expenses should be submitted within 60 days of the expense being incurred. Active employees should submit their requests for reimbursement using the Travel & Expense Center in MySlice following the step-by-step instructions provided in the "Entering an Expense Report" file. Non-employees should contact the Budget Administrator at

Travel and Expense Video Tutorial

View file
nameEntering an Expense Report - For Expense Submitters.pdf

View file
nameTravel and Expense Demo.mp4