ITS Public Computer Lab Printing Services
Students are provided a $20 credit at the beginning of each academic year (this is the only credit received that academic year) for printing services in the ITS public computer labs. The University's online Print Quota Management System automatically deducts the cost of the printing service from the $20 credit until the $20 credit is exhausted.
- View the amount of money credited to them in their accounts
- View their printing history
- Add money to their account using a credit card
- Black-ink copies at 4 cents per sheet of paper (letter size; 8.5" x 11").
- Full-color prints at 50 cents per page (where available). Each sheet has a front side and a back side which is equivalent to 2 pages (one per side) per sheet.
- Duplex or two-sided printing is the default printer setting for black-ink printers in all labs.
- Color printers use simplex or one-sided printing as the default setting (duplex is available).