- Once you have created the Form in Google, select the Send button.
- In the Send Form menu, select the Embed icon <> then select Copy or highlight and copy the Embed HTML.
- In your Blackboard class, go to the Content Area the Form will be seen and select Build Content then Item.
- After naming the Item, select the Embed (<>) Icon in the text editor. (If you do not see the Source Code editor symbol, click on the three dots on the top row, all the way to the right, this will open the second row of options)
- In the Source Code screen, paste the Embed code from Google Forms and select Save.
- Check and see if the Form fits properly in the Item, if it does, select Submit. (If you would like to make it bigger, you can select the blue squares in the corners of the doc and manually resize the form)
- Students will now be able to fill out the form and submit it directly in Blackboard.
- After completing the Microsoft Form, go to Share.
- Select the Embed </> button and Copy the code. Make sure the Form is available for Anyone with the link can respond.
- In Blackboard, go to the Content Area the Form will be seen and select Build Content then Item.
- After naming the Item, select the Embed (<>) Icon in the text editor.
- In the Source Code screen, paste the Embed code from Microsoft Forms and select Save.
- A preview will be available to see what it looks like. IF it looks good, select Submit.
- Once it is submitted, students will be able to interact with the Form right in Blackboard.
|Content by Label|