Black-ink copies at 4 cents per sheet of paper (letter size; 8.5" x 11"). Each sheet has a front side and a back side which is equivalent to 2 pages (sidesone per side) per sheet.
DoubleTwo-sided (duplex printing)
- Cost is 2 cents per page, whether printed or unprinted.
- Duplex printing is the default printer setting (where available) in all labs.
- Go Green! Double-sided documents essentially use half the paper and cost half as much as single-sided documents.
- Instructions for duplex printing:
- Choose PRINT in the File Menu.
- Select PROPERTIES from the PRINT Menu.
- Select Locate the TWO-SIDED (DUPLEX) PRINTING option and click OKselect.
SingleOne-sided (simplex printing)