Professor of Record
Rachel Ivy Clarke
Graduate students and information professionals
- Use the library catalog, print resources and commercial databases for basic information retrieval, as demonstrated through a research-based professional presentation.
- Select and apply appropriate oral and written communication methods, in both large and small group environments as demonstrated through class discussions, group assignments and written assignments.
- Apply the basic concepts and vocabulary of library and information science.
- Apply the ethics and responsibilities of information professionals to real-world situations.
- Identify and explore issues, opportunities or challenges appropriate to their area of interest of the library and information professions.
- Begin the process of professional networking and understand the issues and goals of different types of libraries.
Other iSchool Courses