Professor of Record
(Show as attachment or a link to One-drive)
This syllabus applies to all sections of this course.
There are multiple sections of this course. Each section has its own syllabus.
List the sections here as embedded links to OneDrive
Place any information – if none, delete this section
What should be here:
how often this course if offered
This information can be pulled or linked directly from OneDrive (files that PoR saves there)Ping Zhang
After taking this course, students will be able to
- Define various systems analysis and design concepts and terminologies,
- Articulate the system development life cycle model and various stages,
- Compare different methodologies and state-of-the-art development in SA&D techniques and methods,
- Apply, synthesize, and evaluate different conceptual modeling techniques for systems analysis (ER, DFD and UML),
- Describe various logic modeling techniques (decision tree/table, structure English),
- Illustrate various managerial issues involved in SA&D,
- Comprehend the importance of collaboration and communication during SA&D.
Other iSchool Courses