- Define various systems analysis and design concepts and terminologies,
- Articulate the system development life cycle model and various stages,
- Compare different methodologies and state-of-the-art development in SA&D techniques and methods,
- Apply, synthesize, and evaluate different conceptual modeling techniques for systems analysis (ER, DFD and UML),
- Describe various logic modeling techniques (decision tree/table, structure English),
- Illustrate various managerial issues involved in SA&D,
- Comprehend the importance of collaboration and communication during SA&D.
Other iSchool Courses